Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have about 25 of the warp spider weapons, and about 20 of the Dark Reaper launchers. I am thus looking to convert 25 warp spiders are 20 dark reapers from cheap kits. Any ideas? I would like them to be of a decent quality.

Will post pics when done!

·
Registered
802 Posts
There arent really any Eldar alternatives out there to be honest, you could try some high elf kits (I'm only thinking along the lines that Eldar are Space Elves). Thats an awful lot of weapons though!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I would look at Dark Eldar or Dark Elves and make some sweet looking eldar corsairs. I think you could build cheep WJG out of anything. Spare SM backpacks comes to mind.

·
Registered
43 Posts
In all honesty I think eldar gaurdiens would be your best bet. almost all eldar have the same army patterns and rather similar helmets. all you would need to find is some backpacks for the warpspider and some head plumes for the dark reapers. first thing that comes to mind is chaos space marines and orks for the plumes, both of which you may find on bitz box websites, or even asking around in the trading area.

As for the backpacks im not to sure, they are quite a unique shape. I would consider buying the autarch which comes with a separate warpspider backpack then buying some "instant mould" and casting up all the backpacks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts