Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As thew topic says I'm having a Lews day at teh internet today, and I'm looking for PDF versions of the Kill Team and Combat Patrol rules, please.

Anyone?

KBK

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
The closes tyou;ll find is "40k in 40 minutes" which are sort of the prototype combat patrol rules. No kill team rules exist in PDF.

Beg, borrow or steal a copy of the big book if you want to play the whole game.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really? I thought I had coppies of both on my flash drive that went swimming.

Oh well. Time to get a BBB I suppose.

KBK

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
I'm sure if you were the unscrupulous type you could find a purated PDF of the BBB on our typical fire sharing services...but I'd advise against it. Besides being illegal and immoral, PDFs can also be a bitch to read through, especially if you need a reference at hand.

I love the Battle For Smurf Village Instruction Booklet, but when push comes to slam, you can't beat $50 of hardback to the back of the head to end a rules debate

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah official hard coppies FTW.

I've read some books in PDF format and it hurts the eyes, and you can't read them in the bath :)

Interestingly enough I was searching my PC for another PDF (incidently the owners manual for my Remington 870 shotgun) and I did a *.PDF search and founf both the 40K-in-40-Minutes PDF and the Kill Team PDF as well.

Both published by Chapter Aproved. So they'll do :)

The only difference is the shop by my house plays Combat Patrol with 500pts, and 40-40 is 400.

KBK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts