Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Playing in Reading, PA

I live in Reading, PA, and haven't found any clubs yet. I do, however, have a table that can play up to 4' x 9', a lot of custom built terrain, and army lists from 750 to 3000 points. In about a month or two I play on actively looking for someone else I can crucify. My son plays Eldar and Space Marines, but I am starting to predict his moves. Santa was good to us this year, so it's going to take about a month to get our armies put together (and a lot longer to paint them with something other than primer).

Stay tuned - I'll be posting more when I get off the holiday buzz.

~Inquistor Lord Aki

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hey all I used to play with a group at the Hobbytown USA in the Cross Keys Center, but they haven't been around for almost two years. I have been looking to start up the old group. I have the cooperation of the store owner and there is a 4*8 table already in place. We can modify as we see fit. The owner also agreed that if I could get the group to keep coming in he would invest in putting more models on the shelves. PM me if you're interested, plz. Really want to meet and play some new people.

·
Registered
115 Posts
hey i would love to get back into that gaming club i am actully a good friend of Rahmiel. Yea i use to play with a lot of players but they all stoped playing for some reason unknown to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Has this come to fruition at all (Hobbyton USA)? I just moved to the Reading area and I am just getting into 40k really but I have a 2.5-3k army that I would love to have a place to play and familiarize myself with. Let me know, I would love to have a local game (I currently drive to Binghamton NY to play Apoc ~once every 2 months). Thanks!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Hey teamzissouintern I pm'd you with details. Hope to hear from you soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts