Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am posting this Because I Am looking For a Commission painting/building service. I am looking for either a Pro service or regular Service that offers Painting and Building of Armies. Looking For good qualities Detailed work at a good Reasonable Price. I would prefer something that is in the United states as i rather not pay a gigantic International shipping Fee. I am looking to do two to three armies painted/built. The armies i would like to be Painted and possibly built are a Dark Eldar/Eldar army , Imperial guard army and possibly my tau army..

The reason i am looking for Both a Painting and Building Service is well a few things.
- My Father Died In Feb From cancer and i have Been busy dealing with all of that stuff as well as My emotions as i miss him.
- Besides Dealing with that i am also working and getting ready to go to school so i dont have allot of time to build or paint any more and at my current emotional level i doubt i could anyways . i am able to still play just not all the time.
- Not all my armies are fully built only some guys are even then its not allot..

If anyone can help at all i would truly appreciate it. thank you so much

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes i understand and i have looked at that list but there are so many..
Do any of you by chance of any recommendations or anything...
also i do not mind getting a Commission from a place based in the UK if the price is right but from most stuff that is International shipping i have noticed the cost is allot and sometimes a killer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts