Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all im looking at a good case for my army, im not too sure about anything but i want it to be able to fit my entire army which consists of:
70 marines
5 characters
7 terminators
3 dreadnoughts
3 predators
1 land raider
as well as room for other medium sized models (bike size etc)

any suggestions?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You could try kr multcase as they cut the shape of the dred and land rider in foam and you can a case with as well. link below
http://www.krmulticase.com/
Ive been looking at KR cases, however i cant justify spending $180 to get a case posted to me (i live in australia)

·
Like a Bawss
4,111 Posts
I'd say go with a battlefoam case, I've been planning on getting one for a while but need to assemble some models (especially my Spartan) so I know how big the foam trays need to be. Good, sturdy cases that have great customization capabilities for the foam inserts or they'd also work with the standard pluck trays... though it's also quite pricey, not sure what shipping to AU would look like.

·
Like a Bawss
4,111 Posts
I'd say go with a battlefoam case, I've been planning on getting one for a while but need to assemble some models (especially my Spartan) so I know how big the foam trays need to be. Good, sturdy cases that have great customization capabilities for the foam inserts or they'd also work with the standard pluck trays... though it's also quite pricey, not sure what shipping to AU would look like.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm ok ill definatley have to look into that, also id be interested to know how big a spartan is as im getting one as well, it looks the same as a land raider though perhaps a tad longer?

·
Registered
682 Posts
I bought a battle-foam with a space-marine load out for my chaos army when I first got back into the game.

Honestly, my next army is getting it's own battlefoam case. I went for the P.A.C.K 720 and it pretty much put my GW one to shame. The best feature? The extra pockets. I know that sounds silly, but being able to get everything in one bag is so helpful it was worth the cost.

I like KR, but I can't help but feel KR just take a luggage bag and put foam in it. Come to think of it, we probably should just do that anyway.

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Id recomend battle foam, stuff is a little expensive to get posted here but quality is there. So up to you, had a thread going a couple of months back if your interested in some allturnate storage options

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just put in a order yesterday for a KR Multicase. Seemed about 30$ cheaper than Battlefoam. Don't know what the shipping difference between the two companies to AUS would be...

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
A friend of mine uses a hard airlines shipping case that is essentially a 2 x 2 x 2 cube. He has bought foam from a local crafts store and customized his own trays. Honestly, its cheap, effective, and to the point.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts