Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been reading around on the forums for some time, and it is about time I actually posted something, so on to the realms of introduction.

Gamer Cred
I started out with historical wargames such as DBA and DBM. I try not to think on how long that has been, although I do remember starting DBM on the original playtest rules.
As for GW games, I've been playing Fantasy the longest with my Dwarves, probably about 12 years on and off. I've been playing 40k much more heavily over the course of the past 10 years or so.
When it comes to non wargaming games I've played a number of RPG's although Primarily I've been a D&D gamer and dungeon master for about 15 years.

Armies and Style
I'll restrict this to 40k since that is what I primarily play. My main army is Orks and has been for many years. I've more recently started playing Thousand Sons Chaos Marines and have a small contingent of Eldar as well.

By nature I enjoy playing armies that other consider disadvantaged, although with the new release of Orks and Chaos it seems many of those disadvantages have passed. I still have to see for this weekend what has happened with my Orks, but I've seen the effects on the boost Thousand Sons have gotten.

Pet Peeves
People who whine about a new codex or rules set before they have given it a fair shot People who can't take take some bad luck during a game with out throwing a fit. Players who gloat incessently about that one good play they pulled on you.

Primary 40k enemies: Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Space Wolves, Tyranids & Necrons

I'm always looking for good battle reports and discussions of tactics. I plan on posting some battle reports of my games this weekend situations permitting.

CarpeDM
"Seize the Dungeon Master"

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Welcome to heresy more experienced players is always useful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cccp,
In theory I like what I see, but I will put it to the test against Nids and Dark Angels this weekend. I plan on taking some pics and doing up a battle report for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts