Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Assuming you are happy with 4xML, is there any way in which Long Fangs are not absolutely better than Devastators?

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Long fangs > ALL any day, any time. Unless they are being shot, then Dev squads do abit better with having more random gobbers

·
Registered
22 Posts
Long fangs > ALL any day, any time. Unless they are being shot, then Dev squads do abit better with having more random gobbers
True, but not many people take more than the base 5 needed. And you can stick a termi with the Fangs :so_happy:

·
Registered
324 Posts
On the other hand, where you can have all the heavy weapons you want with long fangs, they all have to have one. atleast with devs you can have meat shields to protect those expensive weapons. otherwise i agree with everyone else. just thought id add some difference in the convo :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
well guys IDk long fangs are great I use them.But the advantage with deveasators is you can take more guys in the squad with bolters so they last longer.and with that rule that gives 1 BS-5 its still good.If you run devesators try a squad of 10 1 lascannon,3 Missiles.But in this concept its way more expensive than 1 squad of long fangs maybe even 2 squads of fangs would come up as much points as a 10 man devi squad.But I would still have to say LF hands down

1 - 7 of 7 Posts