Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have played Warcraft 3 on and off over several years. However tonight when I played it the game demanded that I downloaded a update for battle.net. I was fine with this but after it had finished I attempted to log on again. However now the screen stays stuck on "Initiating connection to battle.net" and after a while it freezes.

I would like to add the game was bought in a legal fashion and none of it is pirated as I have had the CD for over 6 years.

The questions I post are as follows:

1. Has this problem occurred to other people?

2. Is there any way to solve this if it has occurred to others?

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
I don't play this game and so am not familiar with the problem, but in an attempt to help you out (seeing as there are clearly no other people able to help you out either) I have done a quick Google search and gone through some of the other times people have queried this with people.

I'm not 100% sure if any of these that I've found are the things you're looking for, though, is it problems with a new patch that you're experiencing?

Is this any help?

You can usually fix most problems with a Google search on your query and find many other people who've had the same problem and how they fixed it. So if what I've linked to above is the wrong thing, try your own Google search. You could just find what you're looking for.

Like I said I don't play the game so am a little unsure as to what you're having problems with, but from your original post it sounded like a problem with a patch.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts