Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people!

I'm new here (gasp!). Looks like I've fianlly found the 40k forum I've been looking for, huh? I do at least hope so, I look forward to find out.

Not really a lot to say about me (you're probably not interested in hearing it anyways). I guess whatever you would need to know will be uncovered in due time.

I have been in the hobby for ages, but have not been able to gather the patience to build and paint up a playable force before just recently. Not long ago I began collecting Space Marines, or more precisely a Dark Angels second founding chapter that I call the Angels of Vendetta. It will contains loads of terminators!

I really look forward to get to know you guys. I'll be seing you! :victory:

·
Registered
821 Posts
>> Boo, Dark Angel Alert. Nae, only jokin man. You have indeed found the forum you were lookin for. Enjoy yer stay, right!!!:victory:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
welcome to heresy online. How long approximatly have you been playing for.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, to be honest, I played my first game for three months or so ago... so I am far from an experienced gamer. But I am at least a little experienced modeller, and really enjoy converting models or building them almost from scratch. I guess that's why I abandoned Tau in favour of the 'Marines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts