Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This doesn't really warrant a topic in the News section, so I'll put it here. This was filmed outside the school that I used to attend;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2424364/Horrifying-video-showing-man-brandishing-knife-schoolchildren-goes-viral.html

So, some background on the story.. The boy in white and the boy with the can are brothers - The boy holding the can beat up the ginger man who pulls the knife, and he went looking for them. Apparently the twins went looking for the boy in the school - They don't go there, they're from further up the Valley - And the brother ran into them. Things kicked off, ginger bloke gets dragged into school by teachers and arrested... People are praising the brother in white when, frankly, he's a cunt. Deserve everything he gets.

Does this make me famous? :p

·
Registered
0 Posts
The video, lasting one minute and 16 seconds, shows a four-letter confrontation outside the gates of a school.

The fuck is a 4 letter confrontation. And what is that, a mini Swiss army knife?

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Thats a butter knife I use to cook with. :p Seriously kids need to get a real weapons if they are serious about something like that. Otherwise go home, beat up the local tree, and work through your anger you dumb pricks.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Admittedly, it's pretty pathetic. I was doubtful whether or not it was a knife, at first. Just thought it was kinda cool that something so stupid got so popular. :p

Seriously kids need to get a real weapons if they are serious about something like that. Otherwise go home, beat up the local tree, and work through your anger you dumb pricks.
I didn't know that twenty-six year olds were children. :wink:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
K this is driving me batty, anyone have any idea what the fuck this means.
I'm in the same boat as you are. Might just be a typo or something.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Thats a butter knife I use to cook with. :p Seriously kids need to get a real weapons if they are serious about something like that. Otherwise go home, beat up the local tree, and work through your anger you dumb pricks.
You do realize that 99.9% of knife related crimes the knife is that used is a steak knife. A sharped butter knife or any other kitchen knife.

Switchblades and butterfly knifes are only used by serious criminals, as in the guys who have the connections to get them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts