Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
In about a weeks time i am going to be getting my first tattoo and the one that I really really want to get is the sisters of battle fluer de lys.
However I have googled it many a time and can't find a picture big enough :(
I was wondering if you awesome guys could help me out by finding one ?
If i can't find one I wonder if taking my immolator and showing the bloke the fluers on that would work ?
Any help would be much appreciated :)

Cheers

Jimbob

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
The saints(football) may have a large enough pic if you google them.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
Also using some picture software like Microsoft Office Picture Manager will let you increase the size of the picture to what you want. So if you find the picture you want save it as a small size and then enlarge it to the size you want and bring both in to the artist. Also most tattoo artist enlarge and decrease pictures on a regular bases so if they are any good bringing in a small picture and saying you want it bigger should be no problem for them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys,
Sorry i have not updated this thread,
So i have had it done and i thought i would share it with you guys as you were the ones to find it for me :)

View attachment 7906

What do you think???
I am contemplating another tattoo of either the black templars cross or the inqusition symbol and then i was thinking about either the symbol for the order of our martyred lady or the order of the argent shroud but i cant find any pics of those so i might have to scan my codex ;)

Cheers

Jimbob

·
Registered
256 Posts
looks nice mate, black templars symbol is basically the iron cross, should be simple enough to find if you decide to go down that route

·
Registered
324 Posts
searching 'fleur de lis' on google images gives you a few hundred thousand results. Are you looking for something more special than that or? I'm not sure I understand what you're having trouble with

edit: just read again, it was the size. Still though, when I search on google images I get some pretty huge ones. How big do you need it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts