Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a problem during my last game about line of sight... his unit was in the open maybe 8 inches from a building, mine was hiden in that peleton house and another one was few inches behind it. It was his turn so he moved and was able to see my second unit by one of the window, but barely so he did his test of leadership, passed it and fired.... I tought at that time that he was not aloud to do that because he was seing just a part of 1 figurine out of the hole unit by a window,there was a building in between and if he was alound I would have at least the cover of it... What is the rule about line of sight in that situation and when exactly cover can apply??6 Thanks

·
Registered
325 Posts
Ruined buildings are normally treated as area terrain with a 4+ cover save. So your opponent could shoot with his entire unit up to 6” into the building and he could target the further unit assuming that he passed his target priority check.

I would advise you to read the sections on Area Terrain & Target Priority from the rulebook.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
if a model is in cover even if the model isn't phsiccally cover they get a cover save

1 - 4 of 4 Posts