Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· The Emperor Protects
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Lijah fething Cuu!!!! (Spoilers for The Saint)

Just finished Guns of Tanith, can't believe he actually murdered Bragg!! I had a sneaking suspicion that despite the Blood Pact soldiers wearing tanith uniforms Cuu still probably did kill that women. But even so was still shocked at how brutally he killed Bragg in that firefight. I'm sure he will get whats coming to him eventually, and i hope its Larkin who gets him, just worried he's gonna kill more favourite Ghost characters...

No spoilers past Guns of Tanith for now though please :)

· The Emperor Protects
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh no doubt, hes a character you love to hate, least i do anyway, reading Criid beat the shit out of him a minute ago was quite satisfying though, combined with Feygors offhand comment of "should he be bleeding like that?" "yes", gonna have to order the next omnibus, will have straight silver and sabbat martyr finished by the end of the weekend at this rate

· The Emperor Protects
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scratch that i hate Cuu. I genuniely thought Muril had killed him, but apparently not, and she was brutally murdered aswell. Onto Sabbat Martyr it is, where no doubt Lijah fething Cuu will kill again

· The Emperor Protects
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yeah thats not true at all, my section and fire team and by extension entire regiment constantly get new guys in, both fresh out of training or from another unit who we've never spoken to before. You gel pretty quickly all the same, sure they will be 'the new guy' for a while but still get along and work well together

· The Emperor Protects
5,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Fuck you lol ^^. And yeah granted its a little different from guys in our own country, sure we don't get jonny foreginer like french and german, we do though get Fijians, Gurkhas etc. Yeah they aren't another planet, but they've grown up in a completely different culture and lifestyle, yet i still trust them with my life and they trust theirs in mine. I wouldn't see it being any different for the Tanith. The verghasts were loyal soldiers of the Imperium, they(with the exception of Cuu) were almost all universally good and honest people who had sweat tears and blood with the Ghosts at Vervunhive. And for all we know our fresh new squaddie straight out of basics who grew up down the road from me might be a complete fucking psychopath. I don't see the problem at all.

Also now finished Sabbyt Martyr, i now hate Cuu even more

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.