Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
5,030 Posts
Its a shame that inevitably he gets whats coming to him. Cuu is my favourite character in Gaunt's Ghosts. Now that ive admitted that, let the hate of me begin.

· Premium Member
5,030 Posts
Enjoy them, I think you'll like one of the later books a lot.. and hate it a lot.. mwahahahahahahahahaha!. Oh I couldn't resist that evil laugh.

· Premium Member
5,030 Posts
Nah, he isn't that kind of character for everyone; I straight up hated him, no love involved. When he got what was coming to him, I wasn't happy about it, instead I had to put the book down and thing about who it cost the ghosts.

For me, the snake doesn't get whats coming to him soon enough; and what he did get was to good for him considered all that he did. Fucker got off lightly in my opinion.
Im the opposite, I straight up love the guy. He's violent, amoral and psychopathic, my kind of character. I wish that what happens to him hadn't, and I know about it because I have a bad habit of reading things on the internet before I read the actual thing, though im making great strides with beating it.

Im at Honour Guard at the moment, and my favourite scene thus far is when Larkin and Cuu go shooting in the woods. Cuu's meltdown was awesome, and Larkin's reaction.

· Premium Member
5,030 Posts
Also now finished Sabbyt Martyr, i now hate Cuu even more.
Going back on topic.. now you see the true evil that is Lijah Cuu. Bragg, Muhril and Corbec all dead by his hand.. and yet he is still my favourite character in Gaunt's Ghosts. Sure as Sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.