Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Autarch Elthanash strode through the echoing halls of the huge craftworld of Iybraesil. His destination was the one of the gardens that provided so much for the craftworld. He moved quickly, weaving through the crowds of the urbanised areas of the craftworld, before he came upon the beauty of the gardens. They were a magnificent sight to behold, but today he had no time for reflection and to stare at this beautiful world in its own right. He moved quickly to where he had been instructed to go, underneath one of the great trees that the craftworld supported. He spotted the lone figure underneath the tree when he was still quite a way away. He recognized the old form of Farseer Tolthius, the craftworlds oldest Farseer. He would provide Elthanash with an explanation to why he had been summoned here.

He knew of the hidden lore that he sought after, desperate to retrieve it and its words for the good of the craftworld. They must retrieve this knowledge; in the hands of the followers of the Prince of Darkness it could spell ruin for the Eldar of Iybraesil. He knew that the Farseer had discovered its location, and as he met with the venerable old Seer a strike force of rangers, guardians and aspect warriors was being formed to reclaim this knowledge. He knew that soon enough the Eldar would once again hold what was dear to them; this would bring the Eldar of Iybraesil one step closer to unlocking the secrets of the Crone Worlds.

All right then I am looking for willing participants, ready to give their quality posting to the Eldar of Iybraesil. There are some rules however which participants must abide by if they want their character to continue on in this role-play.

1.) I expect at least five lines minimum per post. Most people that I have had the privilege of rping with have done this exceptionally, but it needs to be said. A good quality post can make the world of difference, and it shows that you are eager and willing to continue with the rp.

2.) I would like no god modding as is the same in all other rps, as it can potentially ruin another member’s enjoyment. I would also the plot to stay the same the whole way through, with people not adding things if they feel like it. I have planned this out, and don’t want people to suddenly find enemies that I haven’t put there.

3.) Enjoy yourselves in the rp as that is what it is primarily there for, for the enjoyment of all participants.

4.) If you have not posted after 3 consecutive updates then I will most likely be killing off your character, unless you pm me to tell me why you are missing from the role-play.

5.) Finally, if there are any changes that I feel need to be made to your character I will list them, and I expect them to be edited though you can pm me with any question.

Alright so now onto the character sheet, this is pretty self explanatory.

Name:

Appearance:

Background:

Personality:

Wargear:

The characters available for use are:

Farseer, (obviously there can be only one and at the moment this is reserved for deathbringer, unless he doesn't want it.)

Rangers

Guardians

I will accept any aspect except Dark Reapers and Shinning Spears, though I would only ask for one person per aspect.

I will accept one harlequin character if anyone wishes to choose one of them. Which is now taken by Revan

Name: Autarch Elthanash

Appearance: Elthanash is a typical looking Eldar. He has long limbs allowing him to move fluidly and gracefully. His hair is a golden blonde beautiful; it flows down to his shoulders. He has deep blue eyes, as dark as the sea and you can see all the pains that he has been through, in order to keep his race alive. He wears the standard blue of the craftworld Iybraesil, the lightest blue with a pure white helm. He has a silver cloak that seems to drift lazily behind him wherever he goes.

Background: Autarch Elthanash is a pure blooded Iybraesilion. He has travelled down many paths of the Eldar, mastering each quickly before moving on to the next. He has walked the path of war for the last 500 years, spending time on the path of the Dire Avenger, the Swooping Hawk and the Dark Reaper aspects. Since then he has wandered down the past of command, leading his strike forces to victory on dozens of worlds. It was by his actions that the craftworld of Iybraesil has avoided many dangers. It was Elthanash who launched a pre emptive strike on the orks of the Gargan system, crippling their leadership with his fast moving strike force, before it could threaten the craftworld. It was Elthanash that fought with the Imperium on the dead world of Vitus Ultra, trying to stop a tendril of Hive Fleet Kraken.

Elthanash biggest test was when the maiden world of Arestyon was attacked by Chaos Marines belonging to the Emperor’s Children Legion. The grip that the prince of Darkness had upon the world sickened the Eldar that fought for it. Slowly however they pushed the Emperor’s Children back onto their ships under the guidance of Elthanash, which they proceeded to destroy with their mighty navy, blasting each into oblivion.

Personality: Elthanash is a quick thinking fighter. He has learnt that you need to direct a battle, while you personally fight against the best of the enemy, and he will always do his utmost to find out the enemies leaders and defeat them, to demoralise the enemy forces. He prefers lightning quick strikes across multiple fronts rather than pitched battles. Outside of battle he is approachable and friendly.

Wargear: Elthanash wields the Light of Vaul, an ancient power spear belonging to the craftworld Iybraesil, one carried by the Autarch in office. His helm has been fitted with the mandiblasters of the striking scorpions, and he carries shruiken pistol on his waist.

All right then that’s about it, any questions then feel free to pm me about it. :headbutt::headbutt::headbutt:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Farseer, (obviously there can be only one)
He he, yup there's only one of me. :grin:

I would join Ramo, but I've currently got a full plate. (What with three-odd RPs going and GMing a fourth, the plate's choc-a-block!) I'd like to wish you good luck, however, as I'm sure the RP will do awesomely. (And yes, awesomely is now a word. Spell-check agrees with me.) :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Just posting this here to save myself a place to post/edit in my character sheet. still working on it in notepod and will copy it once its finished.

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'll take up the Ranger spot can he be a pathfinder?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Name: Forandril

Appearance: Forandril is stocky, by Eldar standards. He stands half a head shorter than his comrades, but his robust build means he weighs about the same. His eyes are green and his hair is brown.

Background: Forandril’s first taste of combat was while serving under Autarch Elthanash’s leadership in a surgical strike on the orks in the Gargan system. Since that time he has fought in many battles, distinguishing himself countless times against many foes.

Forandril’s most notable battle was during an action against a splinter from a Tyranid Hivefleet. His Striking Scorpion’s unit had been cut off from the main Eldar force by a push from a Tyranid Warrior group. Facing the bio-monstrosities with determination and their centuries of training, Forandril and the rest of his unit cut a swath of destruction through the Tyranid Warriors, linking back up with their Eldar brethren and counter attacking the Tyranid sinapse-creatures. With their connection to hive-mind severed, the remaining Tyranids were cast into savage disarray and proved easy prey to the surgical precision with which the Eldar fought.

Personality: Forandril has completely adopted the Striking Scoprion’s ethos of swift and silent death. He is reserved, even more so than a normal Eldar. When tasked with a mission, he obeys without question, bringing swift death to his Craftworld’s enemies. He would gladly lay down his life to protect the Craftworld and its survival, but has yet to be bested on the field of battle. He has a deep trust and respect for Autarch Elthanash, forged in battle and tempered from centuries of service under his wise leadership.

Wargear: Forandril goes into battle wearing his prized scorpion armor. The body of his armor is green, to represent his aspect, while his helmet is blue, to denote his craftworld. He carries with him an ancient Biting Blade named “Elu’shedar”, a gift from his Exarch upon learning of Forandril’s tasking with such a crucial mission for the Craftworld. Forandril is also equipped with a shuriken pistol, which he lovingly carries, as well as the mandiblasters built into his helmet.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Dibs on the Harlequin, I've been waiting to try and make an Eldar guy/girl. I got church soon so I'll finish it up when I return.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry as I have said Revan is doing the Harlequin character, and since he asked first and has pmed me about it it goes to him.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Name: Unknown
Nickname: Alaiagaith

Appearance: Alaiagaith is built at an average size. He wears a black robe over his armour and a dread mask (see below)

Background: After following Path of the Warrior for the Striking Scorpions and Swooping Hawks Alai became bored with the Path of the Eldar and broke free becoming a corsair for many years which he gained the first part of his name "Alai". Afterwards he decided to return to his homeworld, however he became restless again and became a ranger, also he put on a mask so as he may never be mourned or known. After being a ranger for a century Alai became a Pathfinder Ranger one of the elites of his group. In a battle with the daemons of Slaanesh Alai saved the life of a Harlequin with a shot to the head of a daemonette that was about to decapitate the Harlequin. As a method to pay back the deed the Harlequin gave Alai two of the troupes masks one being the feared "dread mask" which has now given him the second part of his name Agaith which means false face. No one knows Alai's real name or what he looks like as he has never revealed his face, wearing the dread mask during battle and his normal harlequin mask during times of peace.

Personality: Ever since his run in with the Harlequins he has been a very humorous individual, which goes along well with his masks laughing face. Alai's voice is always low and quiet after years of hunting his prey. Alai prefers to work alone or with one more ranger, but never more than two as he prefers to move swift and silent which is much more capable with less people. Alai has followed the Death From Afar skills which focus more on long range sniping to take out targets, but he has been known to jump into the thick of it short sword whistling when other Eldar are dying.

Wargear: Ranger Long Rifle, Dread Mask, Camo Cloak, Plasma Grenades, Short Sword.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hippypancake: Instead of the scorpion claw can he just have a combat knife. Also i would like to see his personality bulked out a bit more.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Hey Rambo, I'm actually gonna skip this one, you guys can have the Harlequinn. I really cannot come up with an idea.

Good luck!!!:victory:

·
Registered
147 Posts
I could join as a Warp Spider if that is possible, if not, then I'll still join as a guardian.
I hate you. Lol. I am the only Warp Spider fanatic around here! Kidding...

If you're going to take the Warp Spider I'll just join as a guardian. Expect a character sheet up in a next five or six hours... Whenever I get to it.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Name: Yeleth

Appearance: Yeleth is slender and slightly taller than the average Eldar. He has long black hair that goes to about his shoulders. His eyes are a light blue. His armour is red with some white parts such as the helmet.

Background: Yeleth was a Guardian of his craftworld for a time, but was later drawn to the Warp Spider aspect after seeing them in action. He proved to be very good in the using of a Death Spinner, and have fought in many battles after that.

Personality: Yeleth is patient and seldom get angry but when he does, it will take him a long time to calm down.
He treats everyone with a great deal of respect. He would rather shoot his foes then go into close combat with them,
and because of that he is not that experienced in it.

Wargear: Death Spinner, Warp Jump Generator and a short combat blade that he rarely uses.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Sure thing, Revan has pulled out of the harlequin position if anyone else wants it
FUCK! the choices the choices the choices :*( I guess I'll stay ranger this time

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey, I'll take that Harlequinn, I'll get right on it, tehe

1 - 20 of 27 Posts