Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone...Life After the Cover Save has a new episode on iTunes.

Go check it out!

It's scientifically proven that if you listen to the show you will become more attractive to the opposite sex, it increases your IQ by 100 pts, and you can use it as a delicious sugar substitue.

You can also download or stream from their website.
http://lifeafterthecoversave.wordpress.com/

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Hey Everyone...Life After the Cover Save has a new episode on iTunes.

Go check it out!

It's scientifically proven that if you listen to the show you will become more attractive to the opposite sex, it increases your IQ by 100 pts, and you can use it as a delicious sugar substitue.

You can also download or stream from their website.
http://lifeafterthecoversave.wordpress.com/
no offence meant here but if you're going to open a thread about a podcast that people don't know about you may want to sell it a little better,
as all you're really doing at the moment is making people go "eh?" and nothing more, as opposed to getting them clicking on your link

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No offence taken...

Life After the Cover Save is a podcast about 40K. We try not to deal with the same topics every other podcast talks about (rumors, codex breakdowns, etc) we try and keep the show funny and entertaining. We talk about our games we played, problems with the rules or codexes we find need attention, or anything about the hobby we find hilarious.

If you like the show please subscirbe to us on iTunes or if you don't like it...thanks for giving us a try.

LAtCS

·
Registered
468 Posts
"Fuck it, just pull it out and play with it!"

that just cracked me up, it's 3am and i just woke up my gf who wasn't best impressed :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for listening. I think we all were in tears after Blake said that. It made for a magical podcast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts