Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I set aside my heresy projects for a short while (been playing it so much) time to focus on 40k once more.
I amd bringing out my nids and am going to ttry and paint everyone of them. This is a personal challenge to have my 1500 pt army painted and based by the new year :)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Looking good! :good:

How much stuff do you need to trough through? :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir, I have about 60 termagants, 30 hormagaunts, 1 tyrannofex (actually started today), 4 more warriors, 1 carnifex, 1 trygon and the swarmlord.

·
8,723 Posts
Thank you sir, I have about 60 termagants, 30 hormagaunts, 1 tyrannofex (actually started today), 4 more warriors, 1 carnifex, 1 trygon and the swarmlord.
Not much then? :laugh:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol, well the tyrannofex is mostly done now, and I have all the gaunts primed, 20 termigants are washed already

·
8,723 Posts
Ace :good:

You've got a good start already then :)

·
8,723 Posts
Good stuff. Looking forward to seeing your progress. :)

·
8,723 Posts
I honestly couldn't say, I've never done 'nids.

However, I believe there was a quick 'n' easy process in one of the WD weekly issues. I'll see if I can find it for you on the morrow :)

·
8,723 Posts
Nice work! :good:

I honestly couldn't say, I've never done 'nids.

However, I believe there was a quick 'n' easy process in one of the WD weekly issues. I'll see if I can find it for you on the morrow :)
Nope, not in the WD's. There is a list of steps for carapace schemes in the back of Visions 1, but that's about all I have :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not a problem Tawa, I found some on youtube. Appreciate it bud! Man, painting over white primer compared to the black I have been using is so wonderful.

·
8,723 Posts
No worries! :good:

Glad you found some useful stuff :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts