Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of, I'm not 100% sure if this is the best place to post this, so if someone want to direct me somewhere else, feel free.

Anyway here's the first batch of Cadian shock troopers, the plan is that many more will follow. I'm posting here to hear what you guys think and what you would do different, as far as painting goes.

So any constructive critique on these guys is appreciated.

More pics and my own thoughts, at the blog: http://lovehateofpaint.blogspot.se/

·
Registered
466 Posts
Welcome to the forum and yes this is a good place for your post. Ok straight to business then :) You have done a solid job on these if you are after a table top quailty then you have achieved it. To push things further I would brighten the eyes, highlight the belt, gloves and boots other than that maybe brighten the green highlights even more. But these are all things to push it further than table top.

I look forward to seeing more stuff.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Some good solid paintwork of those Guardsmen :)

Look forward to seeing more! :so_happy:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for positive feedback, going to have to try brightening up things a bit for my next go.

I had some comments over at the Imperial Guard Message Board that I was a bit heavy on the highlighting so I did this guy to see if I could correct some of the things, also a try at painting eyes.

Let me know if you like the changes, or if you don't feel free to come with more constructive feedback!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts