Troops:
10 DA -120
Wave Serpent with twinlinked scatter lasers, shuriken cannon - 125
5 Pathfinders - 120

Fast Attack:
5 Warp Spiders, including Exarch with twin death spinners - 127

Elite:
5 Fire Dragons - 80
Wave Serpent with twinlinked scatter lasers, shuriken cannon, spirit stones - 135

Heavy Support: Falcon with scatter laser, shuriken cannon - 140

Total 1002

Okay, this is my actual preferred list. How would YOU kill it?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
wipe out the Troops. 15 scoring Eldar models? very vulnerable. you have decent transports to keep them safe, but then again not that many.

you need more warm bodies, i'd think.

good hunting.

·
Registered
86 Posts
maybe you should try splitting the da unit in two putting one half in the falcon that way you have 2 scoring vehicles and the pathfinders for home objectives.

Also the shuriken cannons wont be doing to much because they require you to be close and not moving more than 6, they also dont do much damage, killing no marines on average a turn and alllllmost one guard in cover a turn. Id maybe playtest not using them and spending the points on either more warp spiders or upgrading the sl on the falcon to and eml because three s8 shots is a great way to insta kill stuff

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe you should try splitting the da unit in two putting one half in the falcon that way you have 2 scoring vehicles and the pathfinders for home objectives.

Also the shuriken cannons wont be doing to much because they require you to be close and not moving more than 6, they also dont do much damage, killing no marines on average a turn and alllllmost one guard in cover a turn. Id maybe playtest not using them and spending the points on either more warp spiders or upgrading the sl on the falcon to and eml because three s8 shots is a great way to insta kill stuff
Great first point, +rep; on your second point, the shuriken cannons see play in turn 3+, sometimes turn 2+. Investigations so far conclude; you can kill just about anything with weight of S6 fire.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Take out the fire dragons, let my tanks do the rest. Maybe brightlances on the wave serpents? I personally don't bother with elites at this low point level, I never leave home without my two fire prisms. I'd max out on troops before buying all that shiny stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts