Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Well, the covers are artists' interpretations and not 100% accurate. I would, however, go with some form of blond.

I thought Angron was the shortest primarch? He does seem to have a touch of Napolean complex.

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
I think that fluff needs to stay in its swim lane. Fluff is meant to explain the game's rules and add filler backgrounds to inspire army paint schemes and iconography. It is descriptive, not proscriptive. Hobbyists shouldn't have to be told what color to paint a character's hair by some old crusty author who probably doesn't even play Warhammer 40k.

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
I don't agree with that at all. I don't play tabletop and a vast majority of black library readers and 40k fans don't either. I couldn't give a flying fuck about the table top. Fluff is not meant for the reasons you said, maybe way back when 40k started, now? Not a chance. Gaunts Ghosts, Eisenhorn/Ravenor, The Heresy series, the Night Lords, etc etc don't exist for the table, they have no relation to the table top.
Why is it called "Fluff" then, smart guy?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.