1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
@Jacobite, speak of the devil. Confirmation as well that Imperial Fists are in Book 3; Extermination as well as Iron Warriors (not that they were any real surprise). Bit disappointed that there's no Dreadclaw yet. Still, Sons of Horus have had some goodies already; 2 Special Characters and 2 Special Units. Holy shit the Kharybdis is big; be interesting to see how good that Storm Launcher and/or Melta cutter is.

If I was going to make a prediction, the Melta Cutter has a special rule that causes a Melta hit on all units within X inches of landing zone, while the Storm Launcher sounds like a one shot 5" Blast Weapon, if I was guessing, S6 AP4, but with 5 of them and 360 degree arcs, it wouldn't matter. Probably automated so BS2, but with a Blast that size and that many, who cares? Mentions of "ramming" suggests rules similar to the Caestus; perhaps with additional melta penetration? By the size of that thing, can probably carry a full 10 Man Terminator Squad; possibly even a Dreadnought Talon (Hoping!)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Forgeworld stated today that The Kharydis "may" get experimental rules in January and will appear in the next book

Rumours suggest the book 3 will be the end of the istavaan massacre and the battle of Phall. I'm expecting Iron Warriors, Alpha Legion, and Imperial Fists. I Wouldn't be surprised if they added Blood angels and Signus Prime in there though

Then I'm betting Book IV and V will be Prospero (1k sons/ space wolves/ Custodians / Sisters of Silence) and then Calth/ Shadow Crusade (Ultramarines/ Cultists/ Imperial Army)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Quite like that Basilisk, although the fact I have absolutely no use for means I haz a sad :(

And yeah, the CarpeDiemThingmyPod looks fucking enormous! :shok:

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
That Assault Pod was absolutely gorgeous, and the price tag is the only thing keeping me from ordering one this very second.

Now, the Basilisk on the other hand... Come to daddy.

·
Mentally hilarious
864 Posts
By the size of that thing, can probably carry a full 10 Man Terminator Squad; possibly even a Dreadnought Talon (Hoping!)
Oh myyy! I would so love to have that thing crash down and unleash my 3 heavily converted Night Lord Contemptors onto the battlefield... So wicked. So evil. My wallet, now crying because of you, Vaz.

Also, FW mentioned on their Facebook page that we will probably be seeing a Legion Medusa "soon". To bad I already bought an Armageddon pattern Medusa from them this year =(

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
I.... What... Puppies.... Mother of God...

Ok.

First up. That Basi. I'm now seriously considering adding two of them to my soon to begin workong on IG army simply because that mini is fucking awesome. I would most likely chop the barrel off where it changes size, raise it's base up a tiny bit so it can fire level and use it as some sort of Apoc only data sheet Tank Destroyer/Assault Gun. I was thinking of using Ragnoraks but this has just blown that plan outa the water. Just everything about it is smexy in a blocky kinda way. GW start taking notes!

That Assualt Claw. @Vaz. Yeah that's the one I was talking about! Ye gods it is massive! That is one hell of a chunk of resin! How many Havoc launchers has that thing got! It's obviously based off the Dreadclaw they look very similar but yes hopefully that too gets a mini soon.

·
Apathetic Megalomaniac
456 Posts
I might have to get that drop pod just to paint up and look at.

But what really interests me is that Basilisk, since I'm starting a guard force and was already planning to use some of the Legion vehicles converted into Guard vehicles(Sicaran with LR turret as Leman Russ for example). Now I have some Artillery to match my aesthetic, especially if a Medusa is coming as well.
Also, FW mentioned on their Facebook page that we will probably be seeing a Legion Medusa "soon". To bad I already bought an Armageddon pattern Medusa from them this year =(

·
Registered
133 Posts
When I saw that drop pod at games day, I thought it was just a one off model made for the board.

I am so glad to be wrong! My Iron Warriors will love it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts