Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I've been speaking with a film producer recently who will soon film a zombie movie in the Leeds area.

They need a lot of Zombie extras! So anyone in or around Leeds think they'd be up for this?

The actual filming date hasn't been confirmed, they're in pre-production at the moment. I mentioned that a lot of members/visitors to this forum are into Cosplay/LARP and they said they need good people to play zombies.

Lemme know here if you think you can make it and I'll pass it on. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Jez - My GF works at the York Dungeons as an actor full time, and I can safely say she would love to help out with this, in addition to it looking good on her CV. Please let me know as soon as you have details so we can arrange days off work and transport etc.

Cheers,

Sethis

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Is money involved?

on a more humourous note, i nearly killed one of my friends when they dressed in their costume for the zombie nuclear protest thing last year.

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Money?

No of course not, its the film industry. Only people above the line get paid any real worth. Lets be honest - why would they pay when so many thousands of people would love to do it for nothing as a life experience?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
because they're nice, kind generous people?

Or maybe because i have their pet rabbit as a hostage:spiteful:

Oh well, never mind.

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
Damn and blast this being in leeds, as I'd love to do this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts