Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Actually, I'd like to see more Tau and especially a Kroot Merc army.

As for the most common.... Eldar and Chaos are overly popular in my area (along with Spaced Nuggets).

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Space Marines seem the most popular.

Kroot Merc armies are rare, but for "core" armies, id say orks. Which will change when the new stuff comes out like for Eldar. :roll:

·
Registered
298 Posts
We have more DE players than eldar, Im also the only person ive met with a witchunters army

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
statistically its goes marines, tau, tyrainds/chaos for most popular with the bottom spot being daemonhunters i believe. however wherever you go there will be some contention for those spots

·
Grey Knight Converter
2,169 Posts
Dark Eldar seem to be pretty low on the list. I only know one player who plays them. Most is probably marines of any kind.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
If raw sales mean anything, the most popular army are Imperial Space Marines, followed rather closely by Tau and Chaos Space Marines. The others have surprisingly even sales, with daemonhunters, witchhunters, and Dark eldar bottoming out the list (in no particular order) due to either mostly metal models or difficulty to get the models, as is the case with Dark Eldar. That being said, Witchhunters and Dark Eldar are both extremely potent in the game, so it's really more of an issue of the models than it is lack of interest, I think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts