Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the army you'd love to see GW say "Y'know, we don't really need to sell those..". The army that you dread facing. The army your list is tailored to beat, and loses anyway.

Or melted down into a giant statue of yourself.
-Dirge

·
Registered
505 Posts
Tau!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I fought them only once and they slaughtered me. It was a 500 pt game and my opponent fielded fire warriors, a commander in a battlesuit, pathfinders, a stealth team, a transport, and a hammerhead. They're a combo of mobility, range, numbers, and strength. I would love for GW to stop making them so I wouldn't have to face them.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Fucking Armoured Companies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Dark Eldar i don't hate them they are just the most pointless army in the whole game. other than that i Think the tau because i always lose against them no matter what i use.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Drak Eldar are by far the army that seems the most pointless, but I still say the Tau are a pain to beat

·
Registered
68 Posts
Dark eldar aren't pointless they got shafted in development. Their models and fluff sucks. Their rules do not. I would like to see Varient Marines dropped! Why so many kinds of Beakies? Why?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Am I the only person that fucking hates Tyranids? It's not that they are especially hard to beat, I just hate their fluff and their whole general concept. 'Nids fucking suck.

Necrons are arseholes!! My Dark Angels have never taken a hiding quite like the one they were handed from the first Necron army I played against late last year, however I like their minis and their fluff and I wouldn't want to see them go.

I also have a strong dislike of Eldar, but I would no doubt miss wiping the fairy warriors off the tabletop.

·
Registered
195 Posts
i dislike daemonhunters and witch hunters in their current guise.

1. in my honest opinion, they do not actively represent proper inquisitors
  2. people don't realise that taking a daemonhost makes you a heretic
  3. grey knights are poo
  4. needs more choice for inquisitor retinues

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
I want to see the dark eldar models gone and replaced with some really cool sexy models. Then people would have dark eldar armies that are tough as nails and look good kicking butt.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
genestealers dont care about the rest of the army but death to the genestealers

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
i don't like chaos. A friend infiltrated and got into combat first turn, and his lord repaired the defiler that a blew up. Then promptly annihilated me (in 1 turn :()

·
Registered
149 Posts
I like all of the armies. The more variety the better. As long as their balanced.

·
Registered
428 Posts
his lord repaired the defiler that a blew up. Then promptly annihilated me (in 1 turn :()
Where can i find this rule, because I have NEVER seen it in this codex or the previous one?
As far as scrapping an army, none. I would like to read an IG codex that doesn't require a Philosophy Doctorate to understand. If you take this trait and that and the sun aligns with the 3rd moon of the heebee jeebie planet and you are a 7th son of a 7th son then you still need 4's to hit with BS 3.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would LOVE to see the fucking plague marines get the axe.

but if they just got some revision that would be cool too.:eek:k:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts