Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
I usually look at WFB releases and try and see how they could be used in 40k. That hydra thingy would make a great mauler fiend for any Alpha Legion players out there, and the witches or parts there of would fit right in to a DE army. The snake woman will surely find her way into many a Slaaneshi warband. The Cauldron of Blood looks great as well.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
What look to be the Witches look great! Wouldn't take too much work to make them into decent Death Cult Assassins. The Medusa looks fantastic, although the colors she's in don't play well with her. :)

·
Premium Member
4,376 Posts
THis is great. I can see several of these models being converted to my 40k DE army. I can not wait for this release. Usually I try to see how warhammer models can be used in 40k this release looks like a bunch are going to make their way into my army.

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
The cauldron, warriors and witches are fine
The rest is pretty meh
But the hydra is pure shit, it looks like some cartoon crappy monster from yu-gi-oh, utter crap

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Bang goes Christmas for the kids - I'll be too broke after buying this stuff. Looks great.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
They are sexy. I admit I'm only interested in this for my Dark Eldar. But I'm definitely getting the Snake woman to use as my Archoness, fit in nicely with my Sslyth Haemonculi.

Bits if you stock any of this, I'll probably be raiding you. :p

·
Registered
602 Posts
I like the 80 hairstyles of witches. And love that the hydra is in plastic now as well. But I think I'm only one who wants to do just a dark elf army out all you lot.
oh I plan on using 40k models in my fantasy army too (shades, if they still exist being used from the 40k glowy counterparts XD)

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Bits if you stock any of this, I'll probably be raiding you. :p
i will definitely be stocking this stuff, dark elves have always been a very popular seller though i admit they have tailed off since the dark eldar release as many 40k players were using them instead of the old plastics, but even then alot of the current range of dark elves are excellent quality sculpts(thanks to jes goodwin) and this new stuff will definitely reinvigorate the army, im still not sold on this two month schedule, but then again i was sold on the army getting new plastic warriors, but here we are.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
I'm down for some witches as Death Cult Assassins !

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
I'm sure someone else will be able to offer a better translation;

Under the Kharybdis;

"under the waters of the uncharted seas there are a lot of natural predators, but few are so horrible as"

The Sorelle del Massacro translates to Sisters of the Massacre.

"the background presents ... Army describes them as ... above the walls of shields and ... to enemy units, and it's easy ... that the thumbnails do the same ... battlefield, as are ... while jumping and running ... the" a quick translation from what I could read (we can take pictures of galaxy's trillions of miles away, but a camera phone cannot be held steady? Fkucing hell.

Ol Snake Hips is definately called a Medusa as well. Trying to remember if Storm of Magic had rules for a Medusa or not?

On the medusa picture;

"the statue of the god Khaine elves bloody-handed, towers over the cauldron of blood a powerful reminder of the patron saint of the dark elves"

On the 6 individual profile pictures of the Dark Elf Warriors, there's mention of "Lame Nefaste", which is capitalized; this translates as "Blades Harmful" literally.

Streghe is obviously "Witches" (Degli Oscui is Dark Elves)

I'm having a guess that the last picture is an Assassin, if not Shadowblade. The thing is; if Assassins are so good at staying hidden, why are they all in Black with big heavy cloaks?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 20 of 22 Posts