Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
yeah I was gonna suggest if you guys do want to use our teamspeak server to chat we place heresy names in brackets beside our ingame usergames.

I'll get this sorted out soon :)
Good Jez...GOOOOOD Give into your....Aw fuck it i switched to playing Leblanc because it really pissess the other team off :D I am watching the new sword hero chick though since she seems pretty cool.

also..

@Jezlad

When did they let you out of Cell Block nerd? Or did they add Internet? :p

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I've downloaded and going to try it EU-West under Howzaa

I'm normally caster dps in mmorpg's any advice on which chars I should be using IP points on?
Doesn't really translate between the two types of games. I would just play free characters of all types to get a feel of what you like to play.

Best caster to start off: Ryze or Annie
Best Melee to start with: Garen, Nasus, Master Yi
Best Suppport: Lux, Soraka, Sona, Taric
Best Ranged Physical Damage: Ashe, Sivir, Caitlyn

Best beginner characters that are free this week: Taric, Caitlyn, Ms. Fortune, Master Yi, and (maybe) Malzahar.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I've downloaded and going to try it EU-West under Howzaa

I'm normally caster dps in mmorpg's any advice on which chars I should be using IP points on?
Learn to play every role at least somewhat sufficiently, or you WILL be 100% useless in ranked matches when you hit 30.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Doesn't really translate between the two types of games. I would just play free characters of all types to get a feel of what you like to play.

Best caster to start off: Ryze or Annie
Best Melee to start with: Garen, Nasus, Master Yi
Best Suppport: Lux, Soraka, Sona, Taric
Best Ranged Physical Damage: Ashe, Sivir, Caitlyn

Best beginner characters that are free this week: Taric, Caitlyn, Ms. Fortune, Master Yi, and (maybe) Malzahar.
I've pretty much switched to Ziggs (I'll try Taric again after awhile). Man, I love that crazy bomb crazy furball!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I've pretty much switched to Ziggs (I'll try Taric again after awhile). Man, I love that crazy bomb crazy furball!
Ziggs is a bit shit tbh. There's pretty much nothing that he does that Gragas doesn't do better late game, and more survivably to boot.

Ah well, I have Singed, Gragas and Orianna. I'm happy.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
I'm on the NA server, as AionTheMajestik

Champs I can play? Heaps, though my favorites probably are:

Jungle: Amumu, Shyvana, Mundo, Noctune

Solo Top: Shyvana, Mundo, Kennen, Galio, Vlad, Nasus, Cho'Gath

Mid: Leblanc, Annie, Vlad, Ziggs, Galio, Kassadin, Orianna

Ad Carry: Ezreal, Corki, Vayne (when I get the Ip to get her, played her almost exclusively the last 3 or 4 times she has been free week)

Support: Alistar

·
Registered
614 Posts
I'm on EU West, under the username Little GoldElite
I'm lvl 30 with around 1350 ELO, and I mostly play support (Janna, Soraka, Leona, but also Nautilus or Sejuani) or jungle (mostly with Maokai these days, it's a ganking beast) but I can handle every role.
Looking forward to playing with you guys :wink:

Oh and I have Skype,just add little_goldelite

·
Spanner in the works...
5,349 Posts
Whilst I'm in the habit of resurrecting MMO threads:

Spanner94, EUW.

(Didn't think it was worth making a new thread seeing as there are plenty around already).

41 - 56 of 56 Posts