Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Slave to Heresy!
8,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let me know if you play LoL so I can get you added in game.

Reply to this with your LoL username and the server you play on. I'll edit this post and add you in.

North America

Jezlad81
Robfu
cl0ckw0rkgirl
DJPsiclone
Dawnstar07
Galus Rex
Necronsis
Apophorus
SmokedCayenne
Whiskie28
Elzanith
liforrevenge
Wusword77
Logan Grimnar

EU West

Jezlad
RedCorsairs13
TriNéaX
WoRLoKKeD
Howzaa

EU Nordic & East

komanko

·
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,727 Posts
EUNE (sadly)

komanko

I can open a EUW one I guess, but not a NA one, my ping on NA was terrible.

·
Handmaiden of Slaanesh
398 Posts
NA

cl0ckw0rkgirl

those are zeros in place of the "o"

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
EU West - RedCorsairs13

Just started up today, once I have a few games under my belt and am a little more experienced I'll be happy to join other heretics in game.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
EU West - RedCorsairs13

Just started up today, once I have a few games under my belt and am a little more experienced I'll be happy to join other heretics in game.
I started playing again last night Red so if you want to practice get on the NA server and send me a msg! Im loving playing as Ahri lol!

·
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu Fthagn!
1,727 Posts
Well, I just opened an EUW account, gonna see if the community is better over there and if my ping is fine too. If so I might just move their permanently, I added both Red Corsair and Jezlad so if any of you want to play some games just hit me up when I am online.

·
Registered
372 Posts
North America

liforrevenge

·
Registered
650 Posts
Arsainian EUW

Edit: Screwed up name sowwy...

Edit Edit: Also My friend will be willing to play, User Zedgee

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
EUW - OxyNeur0

Just be warned that in solo or duo, I'm a troll magnet, hence why I'm only 1150 =(. Seriously. It's like playing russian roulette with a semi-automatic. I just end up dodging of my own accord to save myself the time.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
EUW - OxyNeur0

Just be warned that in solo or duo, I'm a troll magnet, hence why I'm only 1150 =(. Seriously. It's like playing russian roulette with a semi-automatic. I just end up dodging of my own accord to save myself the time.
You are a brave man to be solo/duo que'ing for ranked :laugh:

Especially below 1500 elo. It's why I don't play ranked, but i'll never really improve unless I try it.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts