Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight i was feeling a bit peckish so i got a butterknife and a bagel and took them to the fridge. Cut the bagel in half using one of the fridge shelves as a flat surface to butter the bagel in the fridge itself. Then i threw the knife into the sink as i left the kitchen.

Some would say i'm lazy, but i would argue i'm just damned efficient.

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Brushign your teeth, shaving, taking a shower...and taking a piss, all at the same time. I loves mah fog free mirror

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
One for the toothbrush, one for the razor, and the rest takes care of itself ;-)

·
Banned
677 Posts
With that much blatant laziness, I'd figure you to be an American, through and through. No one does lazy like us.

I know a guy who would eat dinner while on the toilet and talking to his girlfriend about his current movements. He would butter his bread or sauce a steak while in there. That's an area better left void of buttering bagels...

-Khaine-

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'd say that's damn efficient, not lazy. And I agree on Americans being masters of 'efficiency'. My grandfather ate dinner, while going to the bathroom, creating a grocery list and checking his hair.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts