Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Given these change quite often and usually link or relate to upcoming releases I thought it might be good to have a thread that covers these just for the theories as to what they might mean :)
So was excited this morning when I got my Black Library mail order this morning of the new skitarius novel and then was even more excited as it seems GW are giving more and more freebies out!
This morning I got the following freebies in it, but my question is does anyone know what the pin badge is?

I got some car decals (wife has promptly informed me they will not be stuck on the car)
another drop assault card
the stange pin badge - is it inquisition? first tactical squad or something else?

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
I got those too, plus a double sided chaos poster which is now on the office wall. I dont know why they dont tell people about this stuff more? Free shit is free shit at the end of the day and alot of people are suckers for a freebie, i know i am, my cupboards are full of stuff i didnt know i wanted until something was offered free with it!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
What is that drop assault thing for????

1 - 11 of 11 Posts