Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· nice boy, daft though !
10,179 Posts
as Dues says your gonna need the support squad, just buy it , take the arms and resell the bodies,legs and heads, the arms will work perfectly on the normal plastic chaos marines, to be honest i think FW are missing a trick not selling the arms separately as i think they would sell far more of those weapon sets if they did.

· nice boy, daft though !
10,179 Posts
@bitsandkits Comer to think of it, you wouldn't have any of those arms laying around by any chance? :p
sadly not, we are struggling to shift FW stuff these days, we get no discount on it, so to make any money from it we have to charge a premium for the parts which people are reluctant to pay these days as there is such a large variety of plastics available for far less money, i would say however that converting space marine arms for this use might not be as hard as you think, the recent space marine sternguard/vanguard and tacticals have quite a lot of non standard arms compared to previous kits, i will have a look and see if i can come up with an plastic solution.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.