Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think the recent Landspeeder cost increase has priced them out of the picture.
I really wouldn't consider taking them in my Blood Angels force now unless they reverted the firing whilst deep striking rule.

Does anyone else agree the recent increase in cost should come with the ability to deepstrike and fire again?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Sorry to shoot you down but Blood angel (and Dark angel) speeders cannot deepstrike. They removed it as a special rule from the entry.

The increased cost wasn't easy to swallow but I still use mine and they still do fine. The cost reflects the versatility and potential of a speeder more fairly than the old cost.

Conversely I do think they undercosted bikes by making the multi-melta a free trade and letting BA field them in units of 1.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I don't think it's that expensive. For 100 pts you get a floating AC & HB, doesn't seem bad, especially if you use it properly.

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
With the upcoming 'nerf' adjustment to rending, the Tornado varient may become a bit overpriced.

As they stand now, though... they are worth the points... Then again, I no longer field Marines...

·
blahblahblahblah
6,663 Posts
plus I think the price best reflects how rare anti-grav technology is in the imperium, so there not gonna be as common as muck and used in large numbers every single battle

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
i got a landspeeder with HB and AC and never regreted it it is a steal at less than 100pts

1 - 6 of 6 Posts