Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon after the battle for Antax, brother Ajax tasked himself with creating a weapon that would be able to push back the hordes of evil. He took the shell of what was once a land raider, after seeking permission from the machine god. He took what the god offered him, crafting cannons of awesome power and the rounds to fuel it. Within the forge Ajax slaved to create an ammunition that would cleanse the evil of their sins. For 4 months Ajax slaved to create this deadly payload and when it was finished even he was in awe of what he had done. The redemption round, custom made for this custom autocannon. After being fired from the landraider and hitting its target the round explodes in a mass of fire and shrapnel shredding most mundane armor and incinerating flesh. Ajax soon after went to seek a meeting with brother Incarael himself, after asking brother Incarael and the machine gods blessing he crafted four additional vengeance pattern land raiders of four existing standard land raiders.

Heavy Support

Land Raider Vengeance-280
BS-F-S-R
4-14-14-14

Vehicle(tank,unique)

Wargear:
-Two twin-linked lascannons
-Twin-linked redemption autocannon
-Smoke launchers
-Siege shield

Transport capacity:
-Five models

Special rules:
-Assault vehicle
-Deep strike
-Power of the machine spirit

Options:
-Storm bolter
-Hunter-killer missile
-Multi-melta
-Extra armor
-Searchlight

Here are the stats on the redemption autocannon

48" S6 Ap4 Heavy 2,Blast

Power of the machine spirit edit, A vehicle moving at combat speed can elect to fire either the redemption autocannon or two twin-linked lascannons. Moving at crusing speed or having suffered crew shaken or crew stunned then only one twin-linked lascannon.

Tell me what you all think

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I love the idea of that autocannon, sort of like a massive shrapnel blasting shotgun! Siege Shield seems a bit much, and i cant picture how the autocannon will with that on its front.

But i like it! My have to yoink and convert! (hope you dont mind!)

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It's made all It needs is a siege shield. well the gun is mounted where the HB usuially goes, that's why you can only use the side hatches to exit because the loading mechanism and such are located towards the front of the land raider. Seeing how this tank was made in the wake of an ork horde nearly ripping a world to shreds. This tank is made to get into position and provide fire support, for the most part.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts