Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may know I'm currently putting together a Knights of Blood force. They stood out to me as a pretty much blank page and something I could get my teeth into.
The trouble is there seems to be so little actually written about them, I'm starting to worry that I might have missed something.
So, my question is, is there anything more written about them other than the couple of paragraphs on Lexicanum and in the BA Codex?

I am tying together the Chaos Warband and the renegades from the Codex into one story so anything written about either would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats cool, I was just worried about getting everything written up, posted and then some smart ars....
..helpfull soul saying "Actually that really happened in 928M41 not 929M41 and the marine involved ws called Neville The Mildly Unpleasant, not Steve the Well'ard"

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Steve the Well'ard died when on secondment to the Deathwatch a few years earlier than 928M41.

But yeah, I'm sure you'd be able to come up with whatever you want. Plus, I go on numerous tours in a year, so there's no reason as to why you couldn't say well after this war, they went straight into another war. So you'd be within rights to tell them to go chat out your starfish somewhere else. It's your army, your fluff. ;).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually Lexicanum says that there is a Chaos Warband called the Knights of Blood and a BA successor chapter called the Knights of Blood.
That was part of the reason for the request, I was planning on tying the two different stories together and using a rift as the reason they were declared renegade. A BA successor turning to Khorne doesn't require too much of a stretch of the imagination and the seeds for a decent story have already been sewn.
On a related note, is there any difference between being declared renegade and being declared traitors?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts