1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
nice boy, daft though !
10,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Closet Dictator
3,435 Posts
Beautiful model but not for me, I likes me guns too much, can see this model being popular both from a gaming and collecting stand point

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
too "warmachine" style for me. also, i'd hate to hndle such a big lump of resin, and at that price?? nope. but, mainly, is the look i despise.not bad, but not for me.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I would have preferred the kit in plastic to resin but thats just my point of view

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
In all honesty i love the Kit but it would have to be plastic. Also worth noting is that There is not a chance in hell id Pay 284$ Pluss shipping for that model either plastic or resin. Just not worth it. Id rather get a Fellblade.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I would prefer to buy it in plastic at about $200 us. I want one, but won't be buying it for my Knights. But it's pretty.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I would buy it if it were made out of plastic and about $100 less (give or take). It's cool that it costs more than the GW plastic one and Forgeworld is amazing with their work, but I am just not into this hobby enough to spend ~310 on a single model no matter how cool I think it looks.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I really like the model, wouldn't care wheather it was in plastic or resin but that price is just too high.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don't see a poll to place a vote, but as to the model, I'm converting one from a regular Knight kit. I don't like the way this Lancer looks, but I love my Epic scale Lancers from Titan Legion. So, no, I would rather not buy this specific model in resin nor plastic, as I think its hideous. But yes, I will be fielding at least one.

SJ

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
For that price I would buy it if it was solid gold with inlaid diamonds... That's about it :/
Nice kit, but resin is a no no and it looks too spindly, too steam punk for me
I love steam punk... But not like that :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts