Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a game guys, King of the hill, I gotta hill here, and who is gonna take it? Nobody, so it's my hill ( you gotta do silly and random things to gain control of the hill,)

The hill is guarded by my giant pack of demon possessed Fenrisian Wolves that possess any army that attacks the hill (this applies for nonliving armies also)

My hill, mofos

·
Registered
948 Posts
Mass Sisters of Silence untill your all dead then send in the Imperial fists in to fortify the hill for my use supported by Blood Angels with every character in the codex manning the walls with the Imperial Fists then get the Iron Hands to put some of their best Techmarines too place guns all around the wall, have the imperial navy ready to bomb the hell out of any attackers and a Titan Legion ready to fight.

Eat your heart out.
You take my hill and exterminatus happens....I win...easy.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Fine, have your damn hill. I'll just go take the bigger hill right next to it.

·
Registered
948 Posts
*Flattens all of the other hills on the planet* :)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
That heavily fortified hill is the easiest thing in the world to take. How you ask?
Simple, I just use CREEEEEEED!!!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I put a couch in front of the fence for your son to have his first kiss.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I invoke a system of government for the hill and declare myself prime minister of the hill.

You may be king, but i'm running the show now.

And using hill taxes to build myself a moat.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Oh god! We did this on my old forum and it caused a war that was only resolved a few months ago. I'm not gettin into this shit again.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Then why did you post?

I rebel, form a democratic republic, turn it into the most powerful hill on earth and then create a secret organization whose purpose will be to police all other hills. TEAM HILL, FUCK YEAH!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
Then we shall become team collapsed hill now valley, FUCK YEAH!

·
description whore
2,864 Posts
It's alright everyone, the little men in white coats are coming to take you all away very very soon!

MWAHAHAHAHA my pointless hill/valley now

·
Super Moderator
10,976 Posts
I get trygons and mawlocs to tunnel through your hill... valley, then send an endless tide of gaunts in their wake until your men in white coats are gone. From the biomass, I rebuild the valley into a hill, plant a capillary tower and send its roots into the ground, so no more tunnelling dwarves!

Then, the hill will belong to me! Just try and kill all them bugs!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
( you gotta do silly and random things to gain control of the hill,)
Then you all ready lost. That saying i had a weird dream last nihgt;

I dreamt that i was in some sor of Samuri world and i was possed my a demon. I was able to destory the demon by in stead getting somthing else to posses me.....me. Ya i took my self and possed myself. I have not clue how that helll that would work.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I throw a lit match at your hill. With that much raid being used to wipe out the 'nids (who will be the ONLY lifeforms left) the vapours will go up and you'll disappear in a fireball.

Mine now!
And i'll Nuke the hill killing all what was on it and turning it into a hole rather than a hill. Now no one can have the hill Mwahahahahahahah!!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I use Spore's terrasculpture tool to rebuild the hill and I plant my colony on it.

1 - 20 of 261 Posts