Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Good chance, most Orca's are extreme douchebags. The ones you see doing shows at Sea World are the least likely to kill the trainers out of the large groups of them they actually have back stage.

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Fuck that. I recently finished my PADI Open Water Scuba diving ticket and two days I had to my sea dives it was horrible weather, freezing cold and the visibility under water was god awful. As I sat there 10 meters below the surface, freezing my tits off and thinking of all the places I'd rather be (prision, watching Boc and Serp double team a camel dressed as Fluttershy, listening to a Taylor Swift concert followed by a lecture of alternative art by Lady Gaga and "Im a stupid hoe" girl) I had this horrible paranoid thought of "holy shit how scary would it be if a killer whale appeared right now", I just had these visions of those great big jaws appearing out of what would be the underwater version of heavy fog. Needless to say a little pee came out.

Those creatures are awesome but fucking scary!

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Needless to say a little pee came out.
Pissing in the sea probably going to get you attacked by an orca. I mean, I'd be pretty irate if you came into my house and just pissed wherever.....

·
Registered
2,266 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
Those Orca are clearly playing, not hunting. Given they can keep pace with the boat ... nay, swim faster, they could attack if they wanted. They are essentially giant dolphins; just as smart and just as playful. They'd either ignore you or may try to help you if you fell in.

Think of it this way. Sharks attack surfers when they are paddling because the surfers' profiles look like seals. Killer Whales eat seals as well, going so far as to launch themselves onto a beach to catch them at times. As seen here:

Yet; have you ever heard of Killer Whales attacking surfers? They are big dolphins and if not provoked won't harm humans. I consider the Sea World incident tragic but something happened in that animal's past to make it hate humans. Just like certain Pitt-bulls learn to attack but many more are friendly; just have a bad breed reputation.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
yeah and they play water tennis with thier food...anyone for centre court???? i think they are great but wouldnt want to piss one off

1 - 11 of 11 Posts