Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Squadrons say Immobil Results mean wreck vehile, however walkers have specific rules as well where in CC the Immobile is 1 less attack. So does that mean unitl I am out of CC my Walker will be wreck, or is it wreck right then and there in CC?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
id say your immediately wrecked as the squadron rule takes precedence over the walker rule

·
Registered
468 Posts
Squardons of walkers follow the normal vehicle squadron results for damage, even in assaults. p73, "Squadrons of Walkers"

·
Registered
870 Posts
Worthless? You can get 3 of them for 120 points, and they have the much needed str 10 that the orks lack so much. If I had more than 3, I would field more than 3...I love my killa kans, nothing like tearing apart a vehicle or two with em.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
they are cheap, can have Grootzukas(having seen them take down a total of 11 space wolfs in 1 turns.....on BS2! i know how powerful they can be) and S10 weapons they are awsume. Also remeber that you last walker can't be destroyed by being immoblised since it's no longer in a squad. I have had an Eldar War Walker with 1 scatter laser and immoblised camping on the objective and won the game for me.

·
Registered
825 Posts
they are cheap, can have Grootzukas(having seen them take down a total of 11 space wolfs in 1 turns.....on BS2!
Kans are BS3, since they're crewed by grots. Which makes them FANTASTIC! for 30 points each.
Grot Zookas + kustom mega blastas suddenly become phenomenal shooting atcks when they start hitting on 4's instead of 5's.

·
Registered
332 Posts
guys. Bs 3 kans.
You dont 'hit' using bs with zooka's, its a template. you subtract it from the total rolled.
The last model can be destroyed with an immobilised result. If there were 2 in the squad when shot by 1 unit and it caused 2 immob results then they are both destroyed.
Killa kans are awesome - point for point the best walker in the game! (see how 3 kans fair against a normal dready...)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts