Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with the release of 8th ed I've decided to start up a new army. I'm planning on doing a Slaaneshy Warriors army with a white paint scheme and it will either be led by Sigvald or a Sorcerer Lord, it depends what I feel like.
So far I have 12 Warriors, 5 Knights, Wulfrik and Sigvald. I've already finished Wulfrik and I'm extremely happy with him, he took me about a week to paint so my rank and file troops wont be as good as he is because I dont want to spend a week on every model in my army.

Next is my test model. I decided on doing white armour with purple trim and black cloaks. The white is done by basing the model codex grey then giving it a watered down black wash. Then i painted on Astronomican followed by multiple layers of watered down skull white until I got what I was looking for.

·
Super Moderator
8,562 Posts
I've already finished Wulfrik and I'm extremely happy with him, he took me about a week to paint so my rank and file troops wont be as good as he is because I dont want to spend a week on every model in my army.
He is very good. Having made a right Tony Blair out of red hair myself I an especially impressed with his beard.

My only issue is that the skin trophies appear the same colour as his skin. Maybe a touch of green or purple to make them seem less like blood is still flowing through them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
My only issue is that the skin trophies appear the same colour as his skin. Maybe a touch of green or purple to make them seem less like blood is still flowing through them.
a green wash works well, so i've seen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts