Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Here's a scale shot for anyone interested.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
This is my Tactical Squad Sergeant coming along quite nicely now I think. The cape needs some touching up, though for a first go I'm pretty happy with it, a right pain in the...though!

Here he is now, almost ready to paint! Just a bit of tidying up with the cloak to go. Hopefully painting will start sometime next week :) Not sure whether or not I should sculpt something over where the cape attaches on his bolted arm though, maybe wrap it so it goes underneath the shield on his right? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated!

There will be miracles today it seems...I have been painting! This is something that almost never happens...but I like tanks, it's just getting around to doing it...

This is the first of what is probably going to be an unhealthy fleet of tanks. As you'll see from the pictures there's still a hell of a lot of work to go, the sponsons, heavy bolters and the tracks need some more work as well as the roof and exhausts.

Any comments/criticism and suggestions or questions are more than welcome!!
Until next time I suppose - which, hopefully will be quite soon, getting into it all again now.

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
My god, that green stuff..... I'll give you your choice of of any of off-spring I may have

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
@venomlust: Thanks, he was a favourite, though, he needs more work :/ Get your tools out!! We all start somewhere.
@Loli: First born please :)

Today's update then. I've been doing a bit more painting, this is serving as the test model for my force, so feedback would be nice!

Obviously still a lot to do - weathering powders, the cape and base, and some highlighting. It is, however, a good representation of the sort of style I'm after - dark and gritty. The nasty side of the angels of death.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, hoping he'll be done by the end of the week.

--BB--

21 - 25 of 25 Posts