Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Making this list because i love terminators, but never get to use them with my current list. Mostly a for-fun list, but feel free to give suggestions for wargear tweaks and such.

HQ

Typhus -225

Elites

Terminators (4) - 200
-IoK, 3x Dual-LC, Chainfist+HF

Terminators (3) -105
-x3 Combi-Melta

Terminators (3) -105
-x3 Combi-Melta

Troops

Khorne Berserkers (8) - 248
-Champ/w PF, Icon
-Dedicated Rhino

Khorne Berserkers (8) - 248
-Champ/w PF, Icon
-Dedicated Rhino

Plague Marines (6) -173
-x2 Plasmaguns, Icon

Heavy Support
Land Raider (Dedicated Transport)-240
-DP

Oblits x2 -150

Oblits x2 -150

Defiler -150
-4x DCCW

Total: 1994

3-man termies will be used as DS Termicide, 4-man Termies will accompany Typhus in the LR, and Plague Marines defend home objectives.

·
Craw-Daddy
4,472 Posts
Nice list, here are some of my suggestions.

Typhus- I have a feeling that you want to use Typhus, so I wont go on with my ranting about Daemon Princes. But as a chaos player I always recommend Daemon Princes. They are perhaps the best HQ choices in the game

Terminators- Always thought they functioned better in close quarters with lightning claws and slaanesh. I would use your retinue with the mark of slaanesh. But if you don't you should at least try it out if the MoK does not work for you. Going with initiative five helps a lot to avoid a lot of unnecessary casualties as well as whipping out the unit faster. Otherwise you did pretty good with the termicide terminator units.

Plague Marines- I understand you trying to make this unit shoot for distance, so I wont tell you that I recommend melta-guns, however, this unit is pretty undermanned. If you are able to find points for number I suggest you fill in some slotts and put these fellows in cover.

Land Raider and Difiler- I'm pretty sure (if not someone correct me), that you cannot take a Land Raider as soley a dedicated choice but also a heavy. If this is so, I recommend you take off the defiler. If you take out this, you may want to think about either the numbers and filling the obliterator squads with more fire power.

Good Luck Heretic

·
Registered
15 Posts
i would go with something like this for terminator fun

HQ

Typhus -225

Elites

Terminators (4) - 210
-IoN, 3x Dual-LC, Chainfist+HF

Terminators (5) -220
IoK, Champions, 4x Dual-LC, Chainfist+HF

Terminators (5) -220
IoK, Champions, 4x Dual-LC, Chainfist+HF

Troops

Plauge Marines (7)-201
champion,powerfist

Plauge Marines (7)-201
champion,powerfist

Heavy Support

Land Raider-240
-DP

Land Raider-240
-DP

Land Raider-240
-DP

Total: 1997

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.