Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to put together a 40k khorne lord on a juggernaut but the fantasy one is far better, so I wish to convert it to 40k. The question is what are the individual components it comes in? Particularly the rider details would be great. Is there a join between the legs and the torso or is it one piece?

·
Registered
374 Posts
the jugg has 2 legs, head and collar to put together the rider has his seat then arms and 2 heads the torso is attached to the legs

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was of the understanding that all the juggernauts were metal. Or am i wrong?

·
Registered
374 Posts
new ones are plastic however the one your refering to is easy to make into 40k i had him converted, then i removed him and added the csm lord with deamon weapon (the one with the skull face) just had to lop one of his legs off and reattach now as of yesterday he has gone my jugg is now rearing up and skulltaker is on top

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the help, did not realise there was a plastic option. I shall think more.......

·
Registered
238 Posts
I did this same thing with the fantasy juggernaut, I cut the bicep area off of a csm plasma pistol arm, then glued on where shield arm goes, then put a csm backpack on it.
Then I put on a mark of khorne.

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
I did this same thing with the fantasy juggernaut, I cut the bicep area off of a csm plasma pistol arm, then glued on where shield arm goes, then put a csm backpack on it.
Then I put on a mark of khorne.
Sounds like the right idea, because that fantasy khorne lord is one of the best models GW ever produced.

·
Angryman
4,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know, it is magnificent, i want one bit if i can use it in an army than tha would be better. I have already done this sort of thing with the chaos lords on foot for my traitor guard.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi there

just googlin khorne stuff an spotted this thread, as it would happen i'v created such a conversion this very morning.

thought you might want a gander:

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
that's cool! Yeah the plastic juggernauts are not going to help you and really are not as cool as the Lord Juggernaut is. It's not the Juggernaut you have to worry about, it's working around the Lord to sit on it. I've heard some cool conversions here man! Good luck!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts