Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
@DaisyDuke and @mayegelt thanks for the suugestions, I think I'll just try and be patient. But if decide to use flesh hounds onthem own I think I'll go with that cheaper option :)
@mayegelt nice to hear you bashed some knights :)
I think at end of game I had lost 2 1/2 Maulers and wiped him out due to chasing a few units down and eating the rest.
It is suppressing how quick a turn goes when you have only 9 models to move and only 1 that can shoot :p

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
I did consider having 2 grinders, but they are slower and wouldn't have allowed me to buy the void shield
They're only 5 points more than a Daemonkin Maulerfiend, so take 2 and drop 1 set of lasher tendrils and you're covered, as far as I can see.

Slower is true, but so much more durable! Another HP and another point of AV all around. More S10 attacks, too.

·
Registered
773 Posts
They're only 5 points more than a Daemonkin Maulerfiend, so take 2 and drop 1 set of lasher tendrils and you're covered, as far as I can see.

Slower is true, but so much more durable! Another HP and another point of AV all around. More S10 attacks, too.
Yeah I can see your point... though it is just that they walk soooo slow!. 6" +D6" without reroll on running is so much worse than 12" with +D6" with reroll from Fleet. And the reroll 1-2 dice on Charge is nice as well. Though the formation bonus can do it if the Scorp goes in on the same turn.

221 - 226 of 226 Posts