Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Khorne Chaos Lord on Juggernaut and now a chaos knight

so i thought id post pics of my juggernaut and see what people think of it
its only the jugger at the moment ill be starting on the lord in the next few days, anyway hope people like it
i am pretty pleased with it so far, wish i could paint at a higher standard tho
(only my second warhammer model painted and taken via cam phone so not gd and light source is to the right of the model giving it more of a shiny look combine that with the matt varnish i used)

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Sheesh, awesome job! I love the false sunlight (maybe it's just the flash, though).

·
Registered
14 Posts
I really like it. You've chosen the colours well and it fits the model perfectly.

Can't wait to see it with the Chaos Lord.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
not bad, not bad, the green tint is off though for a follower of Khorne. but im sure that can be let slid past. is that flash or is that painted? if its painted, do you have any highlights? the camera didnt pick them up

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
chaos knight

instead of starting a new thread just for my chaos knight ill just update this thread,
well here it is, took the absolute pee to paint it, mainly the steed itself that took the most time, im quite happy with him just got to another 4 to the same standard, anyway just wondering what people thought, like if the colours work and the flesh on the steed is ok,
(sorry for not so good pics the camera i was using just didnt want to take decent pics it either wanted to take dull pics or pics there were to bright)

·
Registered
323 Posts
looks more nurgle than khorne to me but either way good jerb

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well the colour scheme is based on the csm warband the purged which are nurgle affiliated, my WoC army how ever will be a mixed nurgle khorne army but all models will be in the purged colour scheme, and well i really liked the purged colour scheme but im already dooing word bearers so i decided a while back if i ever did a WoC army it would be in the purged colour scheme and well there they are and its suits them really well,

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Looks pretty good. I've always been partial to iron metallics with bronze trim.

That being said, it's truly a bit difficult to tell the model's a Khorne affiliate. I might have at least gone with a predominantly bronze scheme on the Juggernaut, I think.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts