Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't know what the hell GW were or are thinking but sending one hardback book per store is an absolute joke. I even reserved mine and due to some unknown thinking the guy put the only one the store got on the shelf and it was swiftly picked up. By the time I'd gotten the email to say they were available they even sold out online, which is when I phoned up and reserved my store copy but as I said that fell through to. So now I'm stuck with the first two hardback editions but can't continue the collection cause I'm sure as hell not getting the softback.

·
Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If they underestimated the demand for a book that brought together two of the most popular fantasy armies, and sent LESS books than they did than the previous two books (both of which I got through my local store) then who ever underestimated the demand deserves to be fired.

It's absolutely poor distribution on GW's part, and it's actually worse than you think. I went in to my local GW today and the manager told me and the two other guys there that independent stores were getting all the copies, he said that one store in Sussex claims to have 50 copies of Khaine... FIFTY!!

WTF!

LotN
What store is it, do you know?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts