Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
It seems to me that it would be worthwhile to do another print run, and let the community know that was the plan.

But they won't.

To be honest, this was the straw that broke the camel's back for me. Whatever the reason is for the low supply, I've decided to stop chasing these books and, if I really want the content, I'll get the paperbacks later. I've sold my Glottkin and Nagash hardcover editions for the same price I paid for them, and got out.

I don't like feeling like a rat working for cheese, which is exactly the way it feels when I'm chasing these limited print books. It was like this with the Blood in the Badlands and Sigmar's Blood campaign books.

Similarly, I'm getting out of the Horus Heresy books. The Forgeworld ones, I mean. I was looking to do a pre-Heresy Thousand Sons army and there is -zero- content for them in any of the first three unless I wanted to use the generic Legion lists in Book I. When I heard that book 4 wasn't even going to include new Legions, I decided it just wasn't worth it to buy these expensive books just to have a complete collection if all they're going to do is sit on the shelf gathering dust. Maybe if one of the future books features Thousand Sons I'll grab it but for now, I'm redirecting those funds into things I'm actually going to use.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts