Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, afternoon, or evening, depending on when and where you're reading this from. My name is Kais'va, and this is my introduction, I suppose.
I'm sort of new to using forums as a whole, so forgive anything that looks out of the ordinary, please.

I'm 19 years old, I started playing Warhammer about a year and a half ago. I live in Tucson, Arizona, in the good ol' US of A. As the name and my profile state, I play Tau.
However, when I first picked up the army, I wasn't too keen on their space-communism (Better dead than red), so I ended up converting the entire army into Tau freebooters. Or pirates, or mercenaries, or whatever you care to call them. Free minds on free vessels with many bits stolen from my Warhammer Fantasy kits attached.

I'm here for discussions and also for the RP board, which looked pretty promising. Not much else to say.
Thanks for having me, I guess.

(Also, if someone could explain to me how to set up avatars, a certain Tau would owe them one)

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Welcome aboard :)

If you click on "User CP" at the top left of your screen, you'll then see a bar down the left hand side. Scroll down to "Settings and Options" and your first click is the Edit Avatar option.

Enjoy your time on Heresy! :good:

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Welcome aboard :victory:

I have 2 questions:

1) do you have pictures of your Tau freebooters?

2) Why aren't they posted already? :wink:

Always good to have more tau on the boards and i'd love to see pics of your army if you have them :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Welcome sir. I would very much like to see some pictures of your Tau pirates. Sounds like it would be a lot of fun to convert such an army!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts