Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Unfinished Project King
7,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)

Kabuki miniatures produces and distributes a small line of Sci-fi oriented models that are in the 30-40mm scale range. Their prices are rather afordable and the miniatures are rather detailed. They have several ranges that they produce including the Dark Messiah range, a 21st Century Pin-up range, several limited production Knights of Legend models, and a new range of miniatures that should be coming some time this year labeled 'Gods of War'. They also sell a few specialty shoulder pad bits and highly detailed display bases and plints.​

Examples:

Nerah, Dark Elf Warrior from their 21st Century Pin-up range

Uriel, "The Chariot" from their Dark Messiah range

Master Lacrimosa, "the Death" from their Dark Messiah Range

Anubis, Lord of Envy from their Dark Messiah Range

The Fool, from their Dark Messiah Range

Millennium Knight, from their Knights of Legend range

Useful Links:

Available at Wayland Games.

Reactions: Jezlad

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
I was checking these guys out last week. They've got some really nice sculpts. I was tempted by a few of the knights of legend to try and use as primarchs.

Good find!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
I am liking badass capt. America.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Really nice models. Shame they are 40mm...just a tad bigger than the rest of my guys. I'd love to use some of them in my Templars army. Guess I'll have to settle with an order of the Templar shoulder pauldrons instead...maybe stick those on my Marshal conversion?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have a Berserk Knight, to use as an Angron model and he sizes up perfectly with my World Eaters. I'll try to get him painted up in the next week and put the picture up.

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
I'd like to see how the Kabuki models look.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Well... he's not painted but here is the berserk knight, from the knights of legend set. I put him next to Khârn *looks around to make sure he's not coming for him* and one of my WE zerkers (on a Micro Arts base *insert shameless advertisement*) to show the size comparison. He's a little thinner than the other two but about the same size.

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts
Here is a side view of the three. The knight has a big cape and yes... There are some skulls in it.

Attachments

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
The sculpting looks good, but he looks pretty spindly next to kharn and the berserker.

The berserker looks different, is he wearing mostly forge world pieces?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Yes he is. Its the forgeworld world eaters kit with forgeworld chain axes and crusade armour legs and packs. Its almost entirely forgeworld, thank you eBay for cheap stuff. :grin:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts