1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
6,993 Posts
So instead of using that money to help any of a number of groups, this fuckwit buys himself a ticket on a space ship? Yeah, that seems par the course for a rich, untalented, moron.

*I am aware that in some/many cases that price tag is to help make such a thing a possibility.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Hmm.. Othrs on the list.. Leonardo di Caprio and Ashton Kutcher... maybe Bransons actually gather these 'celebs' so the rocket can 'accidently' veer off course into the sun?

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm.. Othrs on the list.. Leonardo di Caprio and Ashton Kutcher... maybe Bransons actually gather these 'celebs' so the rocket can 'accidently' veer off course into the sun?
it certainly couldn't do his reputation any harm

·
Registered
891 Posts
Nah, we don't want them going into the sun, waste of extra fuel. Just make sure the seatbelts don't work on the way down, we'll have a nice tin of Bieber-paste.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Nah, we don't want them going into the sun, waste of extra fuel. Just make sure the seatbelts don't work on the way down, we'll have a nice tin of Bieber-paste.
Nah.. best to incinerate them... Turn them into processed chunks and some idiot will try cloning them from the remains.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Just have the cabin flood with carbon monoxide mid flight for about 30 minutes or depressurize completely. that way the capsule is reusable for the next overly paid "celebrity" that has nothing better to spend his/her money on. that way their vast amounts of wealth end up being auctioned of and donated to organization that actually need the money. (in a prefect world that's what would happen anyway)

·
Registered
951 Posts
Nah.. best to incinerate them... Turn them into processed chunks and some idiot will try cloning them from the remains.
1) We don't want to waste the plane, as Swede said. I'm sure the seat Beaver died in would be worth a ton more to people.
2) Why the hell would we want any of Beaver left on Earth? Burn him in the plane and throw his remains to space. That way, several billion years in the future when humanity has died out, they will never come across a dead Beaver or even a Beaver fossil. And no, don't thriller that idea.

·
Thordis
2,438 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
lets hope that when he comes back its in a big flaming ball of fire.
"No! That would be a terrible waste of talent!!!"

Said no fan of real music. Ever.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
just hope and pray he does not decide to do a concert from space to be Ahem...cough cough be taken as a serious artist AGHHHHHHHHH

·
Closet Dictator
3,413 Posts
If extra terrestrial beings are watching they will think it is an experiment, and wonder why we are putting a squealing hairy crested primate into orbit!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Bit harsh on Bieber yes his music sucks ass and he is a lucky (Struggles with cursing) PLOPLER (Moris Moss) but thats like saying well (Strgls) PLOPLER he got a winning lottery

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
So instead of using that money to help any of a number of groups, this fuckwit buys himself a ticket on a space ship? Yeah, that seems par the course for a rich, untalented, moron.

*I am aware that in some/many cases that price tag is to help make such a thing a possibility.
i'll be honest, if i were that rich, i'd also snatch up the opportunity to go into space just once, its too good of an opportunity to pass up. im sure there's plenty of other money leftover to donate to charities

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
That's no moon! It's a Beibstation! :shok:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts