Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive just thought i dont know this....
if you lord commissar joins your ccs does he join alongside your cc or does he replace him.
So will you have 5 models or 6?
ta in advance

·
Registered
468 Posts
ive just thought i dont know this....
if you lord commissar joins your ccs does he join alongside your cc or does he replace him.
So will you have 5 models or 6?
ta in advance
A Lord Commissar is a seperate selection and a seperate model.

You'd have your 5-10 man Company Command Squad, and the Lord Commissar who could join as usual for independent characters.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats sooooooo poo, i cant even make the colm corbec model my cc either can i because hes got a lasgun instad of a poopie laspistol and ccw.
WTF

oo and ta for swift replies chaps

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
I would have played IG if they had included Gaunt. I was pretty disappointed that they didn't include him in this edition. I think he was in third or fourth though. So, if you pick up the book and you have someone who is nice, they might let you use those rules. You probably won't win, but you could have fun.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
having to give squad leaders in the ig pistols is the worst thing about the guard like!!
I want the lord commisar as me cc because i have a tanith army and gaunt is one of the best lookin guard minis there is imo!!!
nevermind, lasgun choppy chopppy n no lord commissar cc carry on here.

funny thing is though ive been playing that way for ages now b ut just never realised i was basically cheatin woops

lokis, i ALWAYS win!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that is the best idea ive heard all year! even though cc arnt as hard as lc's thats problem solved without damagin corbec phew. plus i can get a commisar with plasma pistol n have hark.
cheers bud

1 - 15 of 15 Posts