Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a keen hobbyist that recently has taken the plunge into turning what I enjoy into a service

I have collected and painted mainly warhammer 40,000 and WFB miniatures over the space of 15 years,
I understand nowadays time has become some peoples issue in painting and collecting. During my spare time I like to offer my friendly service to provide a decent table top standard of miniature painting with extra work on individual characters.

I am in all respects and honesty new to this kind of thing in terms of advertising my services, so far my
Recent activity has mainly come from gaming club attendees,word of mouth and social media.

My prices are fair and it's mostly being done out of enjoyment rather than the money aspect, if you would like to talk to me about a quote or any questions please feel free to contact me via email - [email protected] or like my Facebook page (Just the standard- hobby service)

From there I will send you pictures of my recent work in progress, and completed customer work and discuss anything else you may require :) thank you for your time - WTB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.